A campaign that runs on a multi-channel marketing platform is not guaranteed to be successful. Still, the best strategy for a campaign launch is placing it in a multi-channel platform. There are just plenty of challenges to overcome to ensure the effectiveness of a campaign.
1. Attention. Capture the right audience within the first five seconds of a campaign video. The longer it takes for the campaign hook to show, the smaller the chance for audience retention. Social media users tend to be impatient. If they sense that the video is loading too slowly, they go away. If the video is not able to pique their interest within the first few seconds of loading, the audience moves on. In other words, design the video or content in such a way that hooks the audience quickly.
2. Timing. A campaign that features the festive mood of Christmas or New Year should be launched before the middle of November. Give the audience at least a month to feel the season. In case of promos from hotels and holiday destinations, it is best to create a campaign that consists of a series of ads that will gradually elevate the level of excitement for the audience. Campaigns launched at the right time enable the marketing team to study the initial feedback through analytics. If changes are needed, they could make better ones in their series of ads or social media content for the campaign.
3. Relevance. A new product will successfully capture its target audience if it clearly points out the product relevance through the campaign content. The audience should be convinced enough that it makes sense for them to buy the product or pre-order now. For example, a campaign on a new beauty shop should clearly highlight why skin care is more important for women in their 20s than the older age group. The campaign content should say something along the lines of prevention being better than cure. Then the audience in their 20s should feel that the content has a valid point. It is relevant to their situation and they should act on it.
4. Call to action. A campaign that is on a multi-channel platform enjoys a vast audience. Therefore, the marketing team should maximize it. Have a clear and specific call-to-action. Offer the audience something they could not easily refuse. For instance, a new product is available and the early buyers could get it for a huge discount, say, twenty percent off. This call-to-action element encourages the audience to engage. From being passive viewers, the audience becomes an active buyer.
5. Conversion. There are campaigns that yield poor conversions in spite of high expectations. A low conversion rate turns up if the audience is not responding as planned. If the campaign goal is to make the audience click on a landing page, a low conversion rate means the audience was not moved to act on it. The marketing and research team should immediately study the situation and fix their marketing content.